AWWA C751-2019

Magnetic Inductive Flowmeters

Magnetic inductive flowmeters or electromagnetic flowmeters are commonly called magmeters. The flowmeter referenced in this standard will be called a magmeter or magnetic flowmeter interchangeably. Magmeters are available in wafer style and threaded and flanged-end connection designs. These spool/tube design flowmeters are most commonly used in the water industry. This standard will focus on magmeters of this design.

AWWA: American Water Works Association [awwa]

Document History
Revised By:
Included in Packages
This standard is not included in any packages.
Amendments & Corrections
We have no amendments or corrections for this standard.